The information provided by the Rosedale Hotel Group (RHG) on this website is for reference only. Whilst RHG endeavors to ensure the accuracy of information on this website, no express or implied warranty is given by the RHG as to the accuracy of the information.
RHG shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to this website, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result using this site or any such materials. Users who link from the RHG website to sites provided by other organizations should be aware that the information on those sites has been compiled and issued by those organizations. RHG accepts no responsibility for the content of any sites to which a hyperlink from this site exists and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or related to its use.
Visits to our websites are on an anonymous basis. We will not and are not able to collect any information about you without your consent.
Our websites may provide links to third-party Internet sites, which may have their own separate privacy and data collection practices. Rosedale Hotel Group is not responsible or liable for these third-party policies or actions.
Collection of Data
We may request information from you in several areas of our website. These areas include, but are not limited to 1) online reservations, request for proposal, newsletter subscription and brochure request; 2) enquiry and feedback forms; 3) membership programs , marketing programs and surveys; and 4) job applications.
The types of data we may collect in the website include but not limited to:
- Your personal information such as your name, gender, date of birth, marital status, passport information, company name and job title;
- Your contact information such as your telephone number, email addresses, mailing addresses, and fax numbers;
- Your login and password details;
- Guest stay information, including date of arrival and departure, special requests made;
- Your credit card details, account details, membership information and travel partner programme affiliation;
- Your favorite preference of hotels, services, ways to communicate;
- Your responses and review to hotels, market surveys and contests conducted by us.
Provision of personal data is subject to your own discretion. However, we may not be able to provide you with the service requested, in part or in whole, if the information is not provided.
Usage of Personal Information
With your data collected as above, we intend to send you, on an occasional basis, information to keep you updated with latest happenings and promotions, as well as following purposes:
- provision of hotel goods and/or services to customers;
- e-news, e-postcards and forward message to friends;
- marketing / tele-marketing of hotel goods and/or services to the customers via online and/or office channels;
- marketing research and analysis activities via online and/or offline channels;
- sweepstakes and contests that offer the opportunity to win prizes.
We intend to send direct marketing materials or provide co-sponsored or co-branded promotions, products and services to you. The marketing or promotional materials may cover the following content:
- Room stay / accommodations;
- Food and beverage;
- Meeting and banquet services;
- Hotel news and hospitality among the hotel group;
- Any product, services or facilities which we think may be of interest to you.
Should you decide not to receive any email updates from us, you may unsubscribe to these services on our website (link to unsubscribe page) or to our respective hotel Personal Data Privacy Officer via following contact methods:
During your transmission of information to us, complete confidentiality of information cannot be guaranteed over the Internet. Rosedale Hotel Group, therefore, is not liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages of information or data that may result from data transmission to us. You acknowledge that personal information is disclosed at your own risk and may be exposed to the possibility of unauthorized access by third parties, possibly resulting in unsolicited messages through one or more means.
Cookies and Log Files
Visitors to our websites should be aware that information and data may be automatically collected through the standard operation of our Internet servers and through the use of ‘cookies’. ‘Cookies’ are small text files a website can use to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user's ongoing access to and use of the site and allow a site to track usage behavior and compile aggregate data that will allow content improvements and targeted advertising. ‘Cookies’ are not programs that come onto a system and damage files. ‘Cookies’ work by assigning a unique number to each visitor that has no meaning outside the assigned site. If you do not want information collected through the use of ‘cookies’, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows a customer to deny or accept the cookie feature. However, you should note that ‘cookies’ may be necessary to provide customers with certain features (e.g. customized delivery of information) available on our websites.
Customer Right Correspondence to Own Personal Data
- To access own Personal Data and check if the Company holds any information to respective customer.
- To require the Company to correct any incorrect Personal Data.